Sunday, September 23, 2012

The method to my recipe madness

When I'm on pintrest I pin recipes that I think my family would enjoy to eat or at least try. After I've got a few new ones I make out my weekly menu and write down, rather than print my recipes.
The reason for writing is so i don't waste printer ink on gross food. I picked up a package of holiday recipe cards for $1 on clearance after Christmas last year so it really wasn't much money spent. after dinner I usually either toss them in the trash if they were bad or make notes on the back as to what could be different and if the family likes them. Trust me, a stack of recipe cards looks a lot better than a stack of papers with food stains. I always hate printing recipes from the Internet because sometimes they can be a full page with 2 line on the second page or a huge picture that wastes my ink. here's examples of what i do and now you know why i do it. Have a great day!


Front


Back with notes

No comments:

Post a Comment